Before a Facial
1. Avoid using exfoliating products
at least four days before your facial.
2. Avoid using any scrubs…
acids, or retinol products before a facial session or the skin may become overly sensitive.
3. In case of any irritation on your skin
we advise you to reschedule your facial.
4. Be prepared to share top 3 skin care concerns you have.
This is to help the esthetician to adjust a treatment for you
5. To avoid any discomfort, feeling self-conscious or prevention from your relaxation
brush your teeth or use breath mints.
6. If you are using any skin care products, bring them along.
Our licensed estheticians can evaluate your products and may find it helpful to understand your skin better.
7. Don’t change
your daily skin care routine
8. Come in with or without makeup
During the facial, estheticians will remove any excess products as necessary; however, we do advice you not to put mascara on as it takes longer to be removed and will take away time from the facial procedure.
9. To ensure your best facial experience, and the time spent with your skin care professional
it’s important not to just turn your phone on vibrate, but turn your phone off
After a Facial
After a deep cleansing facial treatment, the skin briefly will become sensitive to touch, other products use and the sun. to make sure that the effects of facial will stay the same, please do the following:
1. Stay hydrated
which will allow you to flush out toxins and will keep your glowing skin longer
2. Avoid touching your face
touching your face may cause an infection
3. Make sure that you are using cleaned items
that will touch your face
4. Stay out of sun
Sun may damage your skin
5. Avoid make up
Putting on makeup will block the pores and heavily damage your skin.
6. Maintain a healthy, a stress free lifestyle
Eat healthy and balanced meals and exercise often. Avoid excess sugar and junk foods. Be positive about life and always smile.