Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Frederick, MD
The Customer Service Representative is a fundamental part of the Spa team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. This candidate will need strong communication skills. This candidate will have frequent interaction with customers, learn industry technology, and much more with the opportunity for growth.
- One year or more of retail, salon, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or office experience
- Excellent customer service
- Must love sales
- Ability to work well and maintain organization in a fast paced environment
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legally able to work in the U.S. with proper documentation
- Agree to a criminal background check if offered a position
- Comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, no matter how busy.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Ability to close a sale over the phone or at the spa
- Take initiative
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain notes and guest history in management system.
- Inspect spa for cleanliness and product needs.
- Be familiar with and set up as needed spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Maintain filing system.
- Close out end of shift.
- Answer spa desk phones.
- Set appointments for guests and clients.
- Assist clients to fill out intake forms.
- Use Computer Sales System to ring up sales and keep track of monies.
- Process gift cards.
- Answer questions on spa treatments
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Keep desk area neat.
- Keep locker room neat.
- Report all issues and concerns to Spa Manager/Supervisor.
- Participate in all spa meetings, training sessions and other information meetings.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain communications with spa staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide high-energy
- Attention to detail
- Personable customer service
- Greet and check-in clients as they arrive
- Check out clients after their services: including cash and credit card sales
- Schedule client appointments and update client records
- Close sales with every new customer lead
- Communicate with team members to ensure accuracy and timeliness of appointments
- Educate clients about our salon services and products
- Receive, restock and count inventory
- Maintain salon appearance:
- dust shelving and furniture
- sweep floors
- wipe down retail displays
- arrange retail product
- restock marketing materials
- take out trash
- keep bathroom and kitchen areas neat, etc.
- Salary $10-$12 per hour (plus commission)
- All Employee services at reduced cost
- Employment growth opportunities
Does interacting with lots of people energize you? Do you love beauty products and services? How about getting them at a greatly discounted rate? Do you love catering to clients’ needs, making them feel taken care of? Do you hate being bored on the job & love multi-tasking? Are you flexible and looking to be part of a nimble team? Are you up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced salon? Do you love sales? Are you ready to jump in and learn quickly? If yes, apply to join our growing team!
Job Category: Customer Service
Education: High school or equivalent
Experience: 1 year +